– Dwight McKee MD, CNS, ABIHM, Diplomate American Boards of Medical Oncology and Hematology. Board certified in Nutrition, Integrative, and Holistic Medicine
Our cannabis extracts are not processed from byproduct (or “trim”) often found in nonmedical cannabis products or in competing medical cannabis oils. We use only the most valuable portion of the Northern California grown female cannabis plant. We do not use butane or other illegal processes in our oil extractions. Read more about how our medical cannabis oils are different.
Why we say cannabis oil, not marijuana oil
Constance Pure Botanical Extracts delivers plant-based options directed and informed by results from numerous international studies published in peer-reviewed scientific and medical journals. You will find links to many of these studies on this site. We take pride in providing the very best cannabis oil to patients whose physicians understand the benefits of cannabinoid-based therapies for certain fatal and chronic illnesses. Visit our knowledge center to review the studies for yourself.
From our blog
- A Radio Chat with Constance Finley: Conversations on the State of Medical Cannabis in America
- Constance Addresses the Society of Cannabis Clinicians
- CPBE Profiled on News Program, America Tonight
- “A Peaceful Nights’ Rest At Last”
- Is the “War on Medical Marijuana” Finally Over?: Decades Long Federal Government Ban on Medical Cannabis Finally Lifted by Congress
Constance began creating CBD-rich cannabis oil in 2009. Over the years she has developed and perfected potent cannabis extracts for herself and other member-patients. Today a number of scientists, physicians, acupuncturists and herbalists refer patients to Constance Pure Botanical Extracts for phytocannabinoid-based therapeutics delivered with a coaching-based support protocol. Our professional, trained coaches provide cannabis extracts to physician-referred patients along with an education about our cannabis strains and products. Our patient-centered protocols include coaching patients and physicians in the proper use of cannabis oil.