– Dwight McKee MD, CNS, ABIHM, Diplomate American Boards of Medical Oncology and Hematology. Board certified in Nutrition, Integrative, and Holistic Medicine
Our cannabis extracts are not processed from byproduct (or “trim”) often found in nonmedical cannabis products or in competing medical cannabis oils. We use only the most valuable portion of the Northern California grown female cannabis plant. We do not use butane or other illegal processes in our oil extractions. Read more about how our medical cannabis oils are different.
Constance Pure Botanical Extracts delivers plant-based options directed and informed by results from numerous international studies published in peer-reviewed scientific and medical journals. You will find links to many of these studies on this site. We take pride in providing the very best cannabis oil to patients whose physicians understand the benefits of cannabinoid-based therapies for certain fatal and chronic illnesses. Visit our knowledge center to review the studies for yourself.
Read about some of our patients’ past experiences with us.
From our blog
- Meet Constance at the California Academy of Sciences’ NightLife Event on March 12
- Seeing Is Believing: THC Has a Lethal Effect on Cancer Cells
- Constance Headed to San Diego to Present at Integrated Health Conference
- Hemp Oil: A Case of Mistaken Identity
- A Radio Chat with Constance Finley: Conversations on the State of Medical Cannabis in America
You may also be interested in…
Constance began creating CBD-rich cannabis oil in 2009. Over the years she has developed and perfected potent cannabis extracts for herself and other member-patients. Today a number of scientists, physicians, acupuncturists and herbalists refer patients to Constance Pure Botanical Extracts for phytocannabinoid-based therapeutics delivered with a coaching-based support protocol. Our professional, trained coaches provide cannabis extracts to physician-referred patients along with an education about our cannabis strains and products. Our patient-centered protocols include coaching patients and physicians in the proper use of cannabis oil.